The Concrete foreman will partner closely with the General Manager and will help coordinate the flow of materials, specifically concrete, deliveries, equipment, and safety planning. The foreman works with the Sales / Management team to ensure timely and quality completion of the construction process. PLM projects represent a variety of residential, commercial, industrial and roadwork applications ranging from new construction to removal/replacement. The Foreman will lead a crew of laborers and finishers by assisting in hand troweling, mixing concrete, puddling/placing concrete, ordering materials and supplies, and performs other duties as required to complete any project on any day. The ideal candidate must be willing to adapt to challenges in a fast-paced environment and must be able to problem solve as well as effectively communicate.
This position would be a Foreman level position leading a team of employees.
PLM Paving and Concrete, LLC has been creating exceptional customer experiences producing asphalt, concrete, excavation and sealcoating projects for 53 years! Our culture is built on a foundation of hard-work, team environment, trust and respect for one another to work together to accomplish and construct our projects. Quality and service are key foundations of our company to maintain the amazing relationships we have with our customers and clients throughout SE Wisconsin. PLM is headquartered in Pewaukee, WI and employs over 140 people during peak construction season. We are committed to continuous improvement and routinely train our employees to learn new skills, advance in responsibility and enjoy lasting relationships while working to provide for themselves and their families. We believe in safety and teamwork to ensure everyone has a long, healthy and prosperous career!!
- Excellent organizational, time management, and follow-through skills
- Strong problem-solving skills with solution orientated focus
- Team player w/ effective communication skills (oral and written)
- Proven commitment to project integrity
- Must embrace innovation & technology
- Class A CDL preferred
- Ability to run skid steer / excavator with 3 years’ experience preferred
- Physically fit to perform the job functions including the ability to stand, squat, bend, lift, and walk for long durations
- Able to communicate effectively and work in stressful situations
- Ability to listen and take direction from others
- Willingness to be a team player and help train less experienced employees
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment physical and drug test prior to employment
- PLM Paving offers health health/dental/vision insurance (individual or family)
- 401(k) retirement plan with company matching program
- Short/Long Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Dependent and Healthcare)
- Consistent overtime available throughout the year to earn additional income
JOB TYPE: Full-time